September 22, 2020

Currently reading this book and so far I am really getting into it! It's the first day of fall and this book is the official beginning of my Halloween reads. I love to read horror books leading up to Halloween to get myself in the Halloween spirit and what could be better than a good vampire novel based off of the Grandmother of all vampire novels?!?

 I am about 50% into the book and it reads just like the original Dracula by Bram Stoker, which is one of my all time favorite books (I had a bit of angsty teenage fascination with vampires, please don't judge). I can't wait to share with you all my official review of this jewel! If you have any questions please feel free to ask. 

As always thanks to Net Galley for an advanced copy for an honest review. 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/49991647-dracula-s-child?ac=1&from_search=true&qid=SZY4gWLFBv&rank=1

For Purchase: 

Dracula's Child

Comments

Popular Posts